Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
We advise a wide range of companies from property and investment funds to tenants requiring due diligence on buildings and developments and early professional advice on aspects of fit outs, program etc.
We provide high level building surveying management capability for large projects undertaking contract administration, project monitoring and project management on a wide range of building from offices to industrial units across the whole of the UK.
• Contract administrator of tenant office fit out of 20,000 sqft in Michelin House, Fulham – contract value £1.9m (2014)
• Contract administrator of tenant office fit out of 16,000 sqft in The Shard, London Bridge – contract value £1.75m (2014)
• Monitoring on behalf of investment fund of tenant hotel fit out 30,000 sqft, Liverpool – contract value £3.5m (2014)
• Monitoring of a tenant self storage fit out of 80,000 sqft, Ashford, Kent on behalf of a Bank – contract value £1.1m (2014)
• Contract administrator for tenant office fit out of 55,000 sqft, Hemel Hempstead (2010)
Past Clients Include:
Epson, Mathys & Squire, Anthos, Action Results for Children, Prime Focus, Goodman Property Investors, Sotheby’s Auctioneers, Aberdeen Asset Management, Delancey, British Land, Lightstone Property, Future Electronics.